Sunday, December 31, 2017

Book Review: The Devil's Triangle by Catherine Coulter and J.T. Ellison

The Devil's Triangle (A Brit in the FBI)The Devil's Triangle by Catherine Coulter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book Details
Publisher: Gallery Books, 495 pages
Publish Date:March 14, 2017
Genre: Fiction,Mystery,Thriller,Suspense
Source:NetGalley


The Devil’s Triangle is the fourth book in A Brit in the FBI series and is my first. I was able to pick up with the story without having read the other books in the series.

This was quite an action-packed thriller. I love books with a historical element and this had a lot of it. Topics included: Tesla’s inventions, Da Vinci, The Ark of the Covenant, The Bermuda Triangle, and controlling the earth’s weather. I thought the story flowed well and the author was able to hold my attention throughout.

My favorite characters were Nicholas and Michaela, both FBI agents in charge of the Covert Eyes team. Kitsune was also an interesting character. She is a thief who stole an artifact and then finds out the client who hired her wants her dead. She ends up asking the FBI Covert Eyes team for help so an unlikely partnership develops.

I would definitely read more from this series and recommend it to anyone who loves a good mystery/thriller/suspense with some historical elements. Four out of five stars for The Devil’s Triangle!!!

Thank you Catherine Coulter, J.T. Ellison, Gallery, Threshold, & Pocket Books, and NetGalley for providing me with a digital copy of this book to read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment