Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Emma in the Night by Wendy Walker Book Review

Emma in the NightEmma in the Night by Wendy Walker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book Details
Publisher: St. Martin's Press, 320 pages
Publish Date: August 8, 2017
Genre: Fiction, Mystery, Suspense, Psychological Thriller, Thriller
Source: Library
My Review

Emma in the Night is my first Wendy Walker book and I loved it! This was a very suspenseful and mysterious read. The writing switches between a few characters but it mainly was told by Cass, a 15 year old girl. I really liked Cass and I felt bad for her throughout the story. I suspected Cass was not telling the truth but I would never have guessed the ending. I had a very strong dislike for the mother in the story. What a messed up family!

The author did a wonderful job developing the characters. I just could not put this book down. The ending was awesome and the author built it up nicely. Emma in the Night was well worth reading and I would highly recommend it to everyone who likes a good “keep-you-guessing” story. I cannot wait to read the next from this author. Just an overall excellent book!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment