Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Book Review: The Girl Who Lived by Christopher Greyson

The Girl Who LivedThe Girl Who Lived by Christopher Greyson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book Details
Publisher: Greyson Media Associates, 296 pages
Publish Date: November 4, 2017
Genre: Fiction, Mystery, Suspense, Psychological Thriller
Source: Netgalley


The Girl Who Lived is my first read by author, Christopher Greyson. I was hooked at chapter one. The author was able to grab my attention from the beginning and keep it until the end. I could not put this book down and finished it in one day which is super-fast for me. The cover art for this book was amazing!

I totally loved the main character, Faith Winters. She is a young girl who comes with many flaws but because of that it makes her story real and believable. I was rooting for her throughout the book as she dealt with survivor’s guilt, anger, mental illness, thoughts of suicide, and alcoholism.

I love books with lots of twists and turns and this one did not disappoint. The author had me guessing clear up to the end. And WOW! What an ending! I thought I had it all figured out then NO…back to square one again. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves psychological thrillers and a good whodunit mystery. Five out of five stars for The Girl Who Lived!!!

Thank you Christopher Greyson, Greyson Media Associates, and NetGalley for providing me with a digital copy of this book to read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment